Gatley Classic Pool Dining Table White
Over the last decade the sales of pool tables into the home games room market have increased dramatically; clients have demanded a more versatile piece of furniture for long term use by all the family. As well as being able to play pool customers can now dine on the same table.
Pool dining tables are either 6ft or 7ft, have a 2 piece matching design top that complements the main table laminate and enables up to 6 place settings on many models. Our dual use tables have league standard cushions and slate. Many models now have ball storage drawers that totally hide the balls away from view until needed for play. This streamlined appearance means most clients would be hard pressed, at first glance, to recognise the table as anything other than a dining table.
This pool dining table in white laminate finish will enable you to maximise the space in your room. Simply utilise the removable table top to alternate between a pool table and a dining table.
Classic Diner 6ft Table
- Length: 1913mm
- Width: 1139mm
- Height: 805mm
- Depth: 170mm
- Slate Size: 1676 x 902mm
- Playing Area: 1600 x 826mm
- Weight: 195kgs
Classic Diner 7ft Table
- Length: 2140mm
- Width: 1226mm
- Height: 805mm
- Depth: 170mm
- Slate Size: 1905 x 990mm
- Playing Area: 1829 x 914mm
- Weight: 207kgs
Regular Cloth Colours
Simonis Powder Blue IPA Tournament Cloth available as Special Order
The Simonis powder blue cloth is the new IPA tournament cloth used in all their UK tournaments.
Elite Pro Cloth Colours
Customers who prefer a hard wearing fast play cloth rather than woollen napped varieties for their table are catered for with the Hainsworth Elite Pro cloth. It is super smooth trade cloth comprising 70% merino wool & 30% nylon. This quality worsted weave with its anti-piil finish gives long-lasting, consistent playing characteristics. There are a myriad of vibrant and fade resistant colours available to complement any colour or decor choice. Please see our swatch colour card ; we would be happy to send actual cloth samples if required.
Smart Cloth Colours
If you require a supreme quality napped wool cloth Hainsworth's Smart range will be ideal due to its superior playing qualiites and proven durability. The composition of 95% merino wool & 5% nylon ensures players achieve excellent speed and ball control whilst playing any cue sport. The cloth's colour fastness and resistance to fading has been independently confirmed as meeting BS standards EN 150 105 105 802. The vast range available means that it will definitely complement all decors and table finishes.
The following finishes are available in the Gatley pool dining table range
Our list is customisable; should you require more cues, more Aramith balls or other items, we are flexible. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 2 x 57" full size cues as standard plus your choice of 4 trade quality Ramin cues with 11mm screw on cue tips & rubber butt ends. These are the ones we provide to our commercial cue sports locations. Choose your mix from 36” and 48”. You can have 4 of one size if you wish - your personal choice.
- Aramith reds & yellows pool ball set - the leading pool balls from the Belgium Saluc company. 15 x 2” balls with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ spots & stripes 2” ball set with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- Black plastic triangle for 15 x 2” balls ( also used for racking the 10 reds in snooker.
- 9 ball black plastic triangle - play the classic 9 ball spots and stripes game (or why not play your game of 9 ball using reds and yellows or blues & reds?).
- Brush - essential for cloth maintenance.
- Trade quality chalks to match cloth colour.
- 2 piece , 6 cue wall mount cue rack — enables 6 cues to be stored upright.