Traditional Pool Table Oak
Home games room clients have bought the traditional pool table in vast numbers over many years as it offers a fashionably slim table with all the attributes of a slate bed league pool table. Built in the UK to demanding commercial standards, this square leg table will complement any home games room where a slimmer table is desired.
The table plays exactly as a Supreme table, as the components are the same. It is made from quality Italian slate covered in quality trade cloth with responsive league standard cushions and standard pocket sizes and liners. It has the the added bonus of having a slimmer cabinet although with the same detailing that the 4 legs also have.
The table can be expertly leveled via the adjustable feet - the feet and corner pocket detailing can be ordered in brown or classic silver. The balls once potted, return to one end and pool or 10 red snooker balls can be played on either the 6ft or 7ft models.
The Freeplay range of the traditional tables are available in 6ft, 7ft versions only. All tables have 4 adjustable feet to aid levelling.
6ft Traditional Pool Table
- 1913 long x 1139 wide x 805mm high
- Depth of cabinet 270mm
- Slate size 1676 x 902mm
- Playing area 1600 x 826mm
- Weight - 180 kilos
7ft Traditional Pool Table
- 2140 long x 1226 wide x 805mm high
- Depth of cabinet 410mm
- Slate size 1905 x 990mm
- Playing area 1829 x 914mm
- Weight - 217 kilos
Regular Cloth Colours
Elite Pro Cloth Colours
Customers who prefer a hard wearing fast play cloth rather than woollen napped varieties for their table are catered for with the Hainsworth Elite Pro cloth. It is super smooth trade cloth comprising 70% merino wool & 30% nylon. This quality worsted weave with its anti-piil finish gives long-lasting, consistent playing characteristics. There are a myriad of vibrant and fade resistant colours available to complement any colour or decor choice. Please see our swatch colour card ; we would be happy to send actual cloth samples if required.
Smart Cloth Colours
If you require a supreme quality napped wool cloth Hainsworth's Smart range will be ideal due to its superior playing qualiites and proven durability. The composition of 95% merino wool & 5% nylon ensures players achieve excellent speed and ball control whilst playing any cue sport. The cloth's colour fastness and resistance to fading has been independently confirmed as meeting BS standards EN 150 105 105 802. The vast range available means that it will definitely complement all decors and table finishes.
- 6 trade quality Ramin cues with 11mm screw on cue tips with bubbler butt ends. These are the ones we provide to our commercial cue sports locations. Choose your mix from 57”, 48”, 42” and 36”. You can have 6 of one size if you wish - your personal choice.
- Aramith reds & yellows pool ball set - the leading pool balls from the Belgium Saluc company. 15 x 2” balls with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ spots & stripes 2” ball set with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ blues and yellows 2” set with 1 7/8” cue ball - something different for cue sports enthusiasts.
- IQ snooker ball set - all 2” with 10 reds. Make more use of your table by playing the classic game of snooker with 10 instead of 15 reds due to the smaller table size.
- Black plastic triangle for 15 x 2” balls ( also used for racking the 10 reds in snooker.
- 9 ball black plastic triangle - play the classic 9 ball spots and stripes game (or why not play your game of 9 ball using reds and yellows or blues & reds?).
- Brush - essential for cloth maintenance.
- Trade tin of pool / snooker cloth cleaner to help your table cloth performance and remove debris.
- Trade quality green chalks.
- 2 piece , 6 cue wall mount cue rack — enables 6 cues to be stored upright.
- Quality green plastic table cover
- Peradon cue towel - ideal for wiping sweaty hands and keeping cues easy to hold.