Supreme Winner Pool Table Rustic
The Supreme Winner professional pool table - a modern day quality range of pool tables that have definitely earnt their name. The continued success of a Winner depends on adapting, excelling and succeeding and being ahead of the competition - this is definitely the case of the Winner range supplied by ourselves for over 5 decades.
Established since the mid 1980s, the Winner range has moved on from dark wood laminate to offer a vast range of laminates that meet and exceed modern design and quality demands for business and domestic customers in the UK and abroad . The Winner pool table, available in 6ft & 7ft sizes, is acknowledged by most trade luminaries as the most popular and biggest selling range available in the UK. We have vast experience of operating the tables in commercial venues and selling to the public since the 1980s and are rightly acknowledged as one of the best qualified companies to buy the Winner from. Our extensive knowledge, unbiased advice, our market leading range of free accessories and pay no money upfront option really does give you 100% peace of mind buying from us.
Never one to rest on their laurels, Heywood Pool and Snooker continually invest in modern machinery, precision CADs for many table component parts in their state of the art factory in Lancashire. It's vast modern manufacturing, warehousing and showroom facilities cover over more than 20,000 square feet, and reflect the progress made by the company to meet and exceed players and trade/retail client's expectations.
This eye for detail ensures that whether you buy for home or commercial use your table choice is consistent with others in the range - there is no variation in quality. Free play home tables are built to the same exacting standards as coin operated league tables, demanded by amateur and professional players nationwide and overseas.
The Winner range, in 6ft & 7ft sizes, includes free play, mechanical coin or electronic multi coin Variants. The mechanical coin slot is an adjustable Essex version that has served the leisure industry for many years. All coins stand upright and there are numerous price of play options. Electronic coin versions are driven by a compact battery pack and can provide many pricing options and also free to play when required by many leisure locations.
The vast laminate range includes -
Laminates are available on all MDF cabinets as standard. All tables, freeplay, mechanical and electronic, are measured on their outside dimensions e.g. 6ft table - 1913mm x 1139mm, playing area - 1600x826mm, 7ft table - 2141mm x 1226mm, playing area - 1829 x914mm. All cabinets are 410mm deep and all tables are 835mm high.
Weights - 6ft free play 204kgs, coin operated 215kgs, 7ft free play - 244kgs, coin operated 255kg
The Winner range is built to withstand continual, long term commercial usage and also provide an international class playing surface on the 3/4" thick Italian slate. The classic wedge shape of the Winner sits atop 4 sturdy plastic moulded legs that are colour matched to the laminate of your choice and each modern wedge shaped leg is attached to the main cabinet with 3 bolts and all legs have adjustable levelling feet. On free play versions all balls pocketed return to one end. On coin operated versions they have the customary cue ball separator taking the cue ball to one end, object balls to the opposite end. This is achieved as all Winner tables have 2 inch object balls with a 1 7/8 inch cue ball. Top frames are secured to the main body with internal toggle latches with a metal stay to ease slate removal or placement and are shaped for easiness of hand placement whilst playing a shot. The curvature of the top frame also helps discourage the use of drink placement and Chrome Supreme logo corners have plastic moulded pocket liners rather than rubber, resulting in longer life and consistency if the balls hit the back of the pocket at speed.
6ft Supreme Winner Pool Table
- 1883 long x 1109 wide x 835mm high
- Depth of cabinet 410mm
- Slate size 1676 x 902mm
- Playing area 1600 x 826mm
- Weight - Freeplay 182 kilos, Coin Operated 193 Kilos
7ft Supreme Winner Pool Table
- 2113 long x 1197 wide x 835mm high
- Depth of cabinet 410mm
- Slate size 1905 x 990mm
- Playing area 1829 x 914mm
- Weight - Freeplay 217 kilos, Coin Operated 230 Kilos
Will it fit? Please see our room size guide
Download our Supreme Pool Tables Brochure
Regular Cloth Colours
Elite Pro Cloth Colours
Customers who prefer a hard wearing fast play cloth rather than woollen napped varieties for their table are catered for with the Hainsworth Elite Pro cloth. It is super smooth trade cloth comprising 70% merino wool & 30% nylon. This quality worsted weave with its anti-piil finish gives long-lasting, consistent playing characteristics. There are a myriad of vibrant and fade resistant colours available to complement any colour or decor choice. Please see our swatch colour card ; we would be happy to send actual cloth samples if required.
Smart Cloth Colours
If you require a supreme quality napped wool cloth Hainsworth's Smart range will be ideal due to its superior playing qualiites and proven durability. The composition of 95% merino wool & 5% nylon ensures players achieve excellent speed and ball control whilst playing any cue sport. The cloth's colour fastness and resistance to fading has been independently confirmed as meeting BS standards EN 150 105 105 802. The vast range available means that it will definitely complement all decors and table finishes.
The following finishes are available in the Supreme Winner range
Our list is customisable; should you require more cues, more Aramith balls or other items, we are flexible. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 6 trade quality Ramin cues with 11mm screw on cue tips with rubber butt ends. These are the ones we provide to our commercial cue sports locations. Choose your mix from 57”, 48”, 42” and 36”. You can have 6 of one size if you wish - your personal choice.
- Aramith reds & yellows pool ball set - the leading pool balls from the Belgium Saluc company. 15 x 2” balls with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ spots & stripes 2” ball set with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ blues and yellows 2” set with 1 7/8” cue ball - something different for cue sports enthusiasts.
- IQ snooker ball set - all 2” with 10 reds. Make more use of your table by playing the classic game of snooker with 10 instead of 15 reds due to the smaller table size.
- Black plastic triangle for 15 x 2” balls ( also used for racking the 10 reds in snooker.
- 9 ball black plastic triangle - play the classic 9 ball spots and stripes game (or why not play your game of 9 ball using reds and yellows or blues & reds?).
- Brush - essential for cloth maintenance.
- Trade tin of pool / snooker cloth cleaner to help your table cloth performance and remove debris.
- Trade quality green chalks.
- 2 piece , 6 cue wall mount cue rack — enables 6 cues to be stored upright.
- Quality green plastic table cover
- Peradon cue towel - ideal for wiping sweaty hands and keeping cues easy to hold.
- 10 free screw on 11mm tips
Introducing The New Supreme LED Pool Table Light