Supreme Prince Pool Table Walnut
The Supreme Prince pool table was originally manufactured by Heywood Pool & Snooker to satisfy demand in Leisure locations for a more 'traditional', snooker table look alike.
As demand grew more laminates were offered and the market for home games room clients increased as they were impressed with the design - deep cabinet, round legs and wide top frame.
The modern Supreme Prince table is the epitome of a classic looking, league standard table approved by both professional and amateur players alike. Supreme tables have long been utilised in many leading European pool tournaments and all the leading attributes are seen on the Prince. Available in Walnut & Oak laminates the Prince is available in 6ft and 7ft sizes and is built to precise build quality standards at one of the UK's top pool table factories in Lancashire. The deep top frame aids the hand shape position whilst taking shots, impressive plastic chrome corners add to the upmarket look of the table. Sturdy round plastic legs with adjustable chrome feet aid levelling when placed on undulating surfaces and helps precision levelling, the main cabinet has elaborate 'human eye shapes' carved into the cabinet corners. Precision ground Italian slate, 3/4" in depth, is the same as used on Supreme tournament tables and gives unparalleled, consistent play quality for any type of shot. Supported by sturdy internal beams the slate can be levelled easily, quickly and precisely. Tournament cushion rubbers are the same as used at televised events where Supreme tables are used. This gives a consistent ball response for players attempting all types of shots or pots. Long life is proven as the Prince is a quality table built to last and earlier models are still performing consistently in commercial and domestic environments.
Whether free play, coin operated (mechanical or electronic ) you are assured of many years of consistent play appeal with resale values amongst one of the highest to be seen on retail sites.SUPREME PRINCE POOL TABLES WALNUT FINISH
Regular Cloth Colours
Elite Pro Cloth Colours
Customers who prefer a hard wearing fast play cloth rather than woollen napped varieties for their table are catered for with the Hainsworth Elite Pro cloth. It is super smooth trade cloth comprising 70% merino wool & 30% nylon. This quality worsted weave with its anti-piil finish gives long-lasting, consistent playing characteristics. There are a myriad of vibrant and fade resistant colours available to complement any colour or decor choice. Please see our swatch colour card ; we would be happy to send actual cloth samples if required.
Smart Cloth Colours
If you require a supreme quality napped wool cloth Hainsworth's Smart range will be ideal due to its superior playing qualiites and proven durability. The composition of 95% merino wool & 5% nylon ensures players achieve excellent speed and ball control whilst playing any cue sport. The cloth's colour fastness and resistance to fading has been independently confirmed as meeting BS standards EN 150 105 105 802. The vast range available means that it will definitely complement all decors and table finishes.
The following finishes are available in the Supreme Prince range
- 6 trade quality Ramin cues with 11mm screw on cue tips with bubbler butt ends. These are the ones we provide to our commercial cue sports locations. Choose your mix from 57”, 48”, 42” and 36”. You can have 6 of one size if you wish - your personal choice.
- Aramith reds & yellows pool ball set - the leading pool balls from the Belgium Saluc company. 15 x 2” balls with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ spots & stripes 2” ball set with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ blues and yellows 2” set with 1 7/8” cue ball - something different for cue sports enthusiasts.
- IQ snooker ball set - all 2” with 10 reds. Make more use of your table by playing the classic game of snooker with 10 instead of 15 reds due to the smaller table size.
- Black plastic triangle for 15 x 2” balls ( also used for racking the 10 reds in snooker.
- 9 ball black plastic triangle - play the classic 9 ball spots and stripes game (or why not play your game of 9 ball using reds and yellows or blues & reds?).
- Brush - essential for cloth maintenance.
- Trade tin of pool / snooker cloth cleaner to help your table cloth performance and remove debris.
- Trade quality green chalks.
- 2 piece , 6 cue wall mount cue rack — enables 6 cues to be stored upright.
- Quality green plastic table cover
- Peradon cue towel - ideal for wiping sweaty hands and keeping cues easy to hold.
Introducing The New Supreme LED Pool Table Light
The Prince tables are available in 6ft, 7ft and 8ft. All tables have 4 adjustable feet to aid levelling.
6ft Prince Pool Table
- 1913 long x 1139 wide x 835mm high
- Depth of cabinet 410mm
- Slate size 1676 x 902mm
- Playing area 1600 x 826mm
- Weight - Freeplay 204 kilos,
- Coin Operated 215 kilos
7ft Prince Pool Table
- 2141 long x 1226 wide x 835mm high
- Depth of cabinet 410mm
- Slate size 1905 x 990mm
- Playing area 1829 x 914mm
- Weight - Freeplay 244 kilos,
- Coin Operated 305 kilos
Will it fit? Please see our room size guide