Gatley Traditional Pool Table White
Home games room clients have bought the traditional pool table in vast numbers over many years as it offers a fashionably slim table with all the attributes of a slate bed league pool table. Built in the UK to demanding commercial standards, this square leg table will complement any home games room where a slimmer table is desired.
The table plays exactly as a Supreme table, as the components are the same. It is made from quality Italian slate covered in quality trade cloth with responsive league standard cushions and standard pocket sizes and liners. It has the the added bonus of having a slimmer cabinet although with the same detailing that the 4 legs also have.
The table can be expertly leveled via the adjustable feet - the feet and corner pocket detailing can be ordered in brown or classic silver. The balls once potted, return to one end and pool or 10 red snooker balls can be played on either the 6ft or 7ft models.
Regular Cloth Colours
Simonis Powder Blue IPA Tournament Cloth available as Special Order
The Simonis powder blue cloth is the new IPA tournament cloth used in all their UK tournaments.
Elite Pro Cloth Colours
Customers who prefer a hard wearing fast play cloth rather than woollen napped varieties for their table are catered for with the Hainsworth Elite Pro cloth. It is super smooth trade cloth comprising 70% merino wool & 30% nylon. This quality worsted weave with its anti-piil finish gives long-lasting, consistent playing characteristics. There are a myriad of vibrant and fade resistant colours available to complement any colour or decor choice. Please see our swatch colour card ; we would be happy to send actual cloth samples if required.
Download a PDF of available Hainsworth cloth colour options
Smart Cloth Colours
If you require a supreme quality napped wool cloth Hainsworth's Smart range will be ideal due to its superior playing qualiites and proven durability. The composition of 95% merino wool & 5% nylon ensures players achieve excellent speed and ball control whilst playing any cue sport. The cloth's colour fastness and resistance to fading has been independently confirmed as meeting BS standards EN 150 105 105 802. The vast range available means that it will definitely complement all decors and table finishes.
Our list is customisable; should you require more cues, more Aramith balls or other items, we are flexible. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 2 x 57" full size cues as standard plus your choice of 4 trade quality Ramin cues with 11mm screw on cue tips & rubber butt ends. These are the ones we provide to our commercial cue sports locations. Choose your mix from 36” and 48”. You can have 4 of one size if you wish - your personal choice.
- Aramith reds & yellows pool ball set - the leading pool balls from the Belgium Saluc company. 15 x 2” balls with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ spots & stripes 2” ball set with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- Black plastic triangle for 15 x 2” balls ( also used for racking the 10 reds in snooker.
- 9 ball black plastic triangle - play the classic 9 ball spots and stripes game (or why not play your game of 9 ball using reds and yellows or blues & reds?).
- Brush - essential for cloth maintenance.
- Trade quality chalks to match cloth colour.
- 2 piece , 6 cue wall mount cue rack — enables 6 cues to be stored upright.