Gatley Traditional Pool Dining Table Walnut
Regular Cloth Colours
Simonis Powder Blue IPA Tournament Cloth available as Special Order
The Simonis powder blue cloth is the new IPA tournament cloth used in all their UK tournaments.
Elite Pro Cloth Colours
Customers who prefer a hard wearing fast play cloth rather than woollen napped varieties for their table are catered for with the Hainsworth Elite Pro cloth. It is super smooth trade cloth comprising 70% merino wool & 30% nylon. This quality worsted weave with its anti-piil finish gives long-lasting, consistent playing characteristics. There are a myriad of vibrant and fade resistant colours available to complement any colour or decor choice. Please see our swatch colour card ; we would be happy to send actual cloth samples if required.
Smart Cloth Colours
If you require a supreme quality napped wool cloth Hainsworth's Smart range will be ideal due to its superior playing qualiites and proven durability. The composition of 95% merino wool & 5% nylon ensures players achieve excellent speed and ball control whilst playing any cue sport. The cloth's colour fastness and resistance to fading has been independently confirmed as meeting BS standards EN 150 105 105 802. The vast range available means that it will definitely complement all decors and table finishes.
Our list is customisable; should you require more cues, more Aramith balls or other items, we are flexible. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 6 trade quality Ramin cues with 11mm screw on cue tips with rubber butt ends. These are the ones we provide to our commercial cue sports locations. Choose your mix from 57”, 48”, 42” and 36”. You can have 6 of one size if you wish - your personal choice.
- Aramith reds & yellows pool ball set - the leading pool balls from the Belgium Saluc company. 15 x 2” balls with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ spots & stripes 2” ball set with 1 7/8” cue ball.
- IQ blues and yellows 2” set with 1 7/8” cue ball - something different for cue sports enthusiasts.
- IQ snooker ball set - all 2” with 10 reds. Make more use of your table by playing the classic game of snooker with 10 instead of 15 reds due to the smaller table size.
- Black plastic triangle for 15 x 2” balls ( also used for racking the 10 reds in snooker.
- 9 ball black plastic triangle - play the classic 9 ball spots and stripes game (or why not play your game of 9 ball using reds and yellows or blues & reds?).
- Brush - essential for cloth maintenance.
- Trade tin of pool / snooker cloth cleaner to help your table cloth performance and remove debris.
- Trade quality green chalks.
- 2 piece , 6 cue wall mount cue rack — enables 6 cues to be stored upright.
- Quality green plastic table cover
- Peradon cue towel - ideal for wiping sweaty hands and keeping cues easy to hold.
- 10 free screw on 11mm tips